Your safety (and fun!) is our top priority. Here are a few campground rules to follow so that you and your family can enjoy Syren RV Resort for years to come:
1. Speed limit on the campground is 5 MPH.
2. All garbage must be placed in the dumpster by the campground entrance. Campground waste only - do not dispose of electronics, tires, appliances etc.
3. Quiet time in the campground is 11:00 pm to 8:00 am. This means no music or shouting after 11:00 pm. Any disrespectful camper will be asked to leave the campground without refund.
4. Campers are responsible for the behavior of their guests. Please see that your guests are aware of the rules. If your guests do not follow the rules, they will be required to leave the campground immediately, whether a camper is present or not. Only one trailer is allowed per site. Additional trailers or guest trailers are not allowed.
5. All pets are to be on a leash, chain, or in a kennel. Pick up after your pet and clean up their poop by putting it in a plastic bag and disposing of it properly. Do not leave your pets unattended as many have separation anxiety and bark or cry when you are gone. Campers are responsible for your guest's pets.
6. No more than 1 boat per site. No more than 1 trailer (of any kind) per campsite.
7. Absolutely no cutting down trees or brush. Notify the campground if you have trees to be cut.
8. Absolutely no repairs to the maintenance systems of this resort such as electrical, plumbing, etc. - please tell the campground if there is an issue with something.
9. Continual operation of motor vehicles on campground property (does not include necessary travel) is not allowed. Operation of motor vehicles by underage, non-licensed drivers is not allowed, and the Campground does not accept responsibility for their safety.
10. Campers are allowed to access the ATV trail system via the road that runs to your site subject to local rules and regulations. Operating an ATV anywhere other than on the road is not allowed. Please be considerate when driving your ATV on the campground roads to access the trail system.
Choosing to vacation at Syren RV Resort is an affordable way to make lasting memories here in the great “Up North”. You won’t find amenities like ours in a community like this anywhere else. Your home away from home is just a click away!
plus 5.5% Wisconsin Sales Tax
We now require 1/3 down due on November 1st, 1/3 on January 15th and 1/3 on March 15th.
Ready to get started? Contact us today!